Below is a list of our application guideline and our general process. We process all completed applications received by our office and will select the best qualified application for our owners. The applications submitted are not considered complete and cannot be processed until:
- All applicants for the unit have applied and paid the application fee.
- All information required has been submitted to 365 Property Management.
The following is a general list of information required for all applicants; some applicants may be required to submit information beyond this list.
- Valid Government issued ID
- Valid Pay stubs for the most recent 6-week period
- Current photo of any pet or service animal listed on the rental application
- Pet/non pet/service animal application required – Please view it here
All the above-listed information must be received by our office for your application to be considered complete. Above documents may be uploaded directly to your online application form while you are applying or can be emailed to INFO@365realtygroup.com. All communication during your application process will be done in writing via email. Any application deficiencies will be emailed to your promptly after review for correction.
- All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 is required for any adult over 18. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner's association (HOA) and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit. (Note: if the home you are applying for is in an HOA please check with the property manager prior to applying to be sure there are no pet size or breed restrictions or no commercial vehicle, boats, trailers, motorcycle etc. restrictions, should you own any).
- Applicants must have a combined gross monthly income of at least three times (3x) the monthly rent for the property in which they are applying for. We do not accept co-signers. We may deny on the basis of this income requirement even if pre-paid rent is offered by applicant.
- Credit scores beneath 550 will not be accepted. Scores will be averaged out based on all applicants for the Property. Credit history and/or Civil Court Records must not contain landlord collections, judgments, eviction filing, or liens within the past seven (7) years. All bankruptcies must be discharged and at least three (3) years old to qualify. Open or dismissed bankruptcy in the past seven (7) years will not be accepted. Credit that comes back with no score will be adjusted to 500 for scoring purposes. Credit reports that show as frozen must be lifted for 24 hours by the agency. If you know your credit is frozen, please take care of this prior to submitting an application or it may result in not being approved. An application may be denied due to poor credit history. All applicants must have a valid Social Security number to apply.
- Self-employed applicants may be required to produce upon request two (2) years of tax returns/1099s/three (3) months of business bank statements and non-employed or retired individuals must provide verifiable proof of income. Six (6) weeks of pay stubs required for non-self-employed applicants. Must be at current job for at least 3 months or have transferred to the same career field.
- All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
- Criminal records must contain no convictions for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drug manufacturing or distribution or firearms within the past seven years and no sexual offenses ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", “nolle prosse,” or “adjudication deferred,” further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis. For other felony convictions, we will conduct individualized assessments that take into account mitigating factors, such as facts & circumstances surrounding the criminal conduct, age at time of conduct, evidence of good tenancy before and after conduct, nature & severity of conviction and the amount of time that has passed since the conviction
- Two (2) years of rental history required. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination. Family members do not count as verifiable rental history. Current on mortgage payments will suffice as rental history in most cases.
- No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit. Fees and deposits are waived for service-related animals. A separate pet application fee per pet is also required if you own any pet. Applicants applying with NO pets will also be required to submit the same application but will select NO pets and will not be charged. Pets will not be considered during the lease term. If a pet is present on the premises that has not been approved, it will result in an automatic lease violation which may lead to an eviction. This applies to pets staying for "one night" or pets you are "sitting". If a pet has not been approved at move in, the pet is not authorized
to be on the property at any time.
- An administrative fee is due at the time of lease signing in the amount of $50.00 per household. This fee covers
your electronically signed lease documents and setting up your online portal and administrative costs.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one
month's rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the applied for unit.
- We may require a holding fee to be collected to hold a property off the market. We generally hold a property for
up to two weeks with the holding fee. In the event the application is approved, this holding fee shall be applied to the applicants first month’s rent. In the event the application is approved, and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this holding fee/first month’s rent. Should we deny the applicant, the holding fee will be refunded.
- Sample Lease- please review our sample lease prior to applying. (this lease is a sample only; terms and conditions may be different on actual lease).
- Any exceptions to our company's criteria will need to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Our company policy is to report all non-compliance with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.