Become A Preferred Vendor
365 Property Management is always on the lookout for quality vendors to help keep up with the maintenance of the properties we manage. If you are interested in becoming a preferred vendor, please review the below requirements and submit your vendor package for review.
REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR VENDORS:
- Sign and agree to our Vendor Agreement HERE
- Share your Federal Tax ID Number (TIN) by completing an IRS Form W9 HERE
- Provide proof of General Liability insurance of at least $1,000,000 in coverage per occurrence naming 365 Property Management as additionally insured
- Provide a copy of Workers Compensation Insurance (if applicable) or a workers comp exempt election from the state
- Provide a copy of your Business Licensing (if applicable) Req. in Charlotte County
- Email the above items to INFO@365realtygroup.com
- Once we receive the above vendor application, we will contact you if qualified and if we have a need for your services. Please do not call or email us. Submissions that are incomplete will be disregarded.
Any questions can be emailed to INFO@365realtygroup.com. Please do not send solicitations.